AVP.exe is an executable file that published by Kaspersky Labs, it is generally stored in “Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus\avp.exe folder”, and used by Kaspersky security programs to protect your computer from dangerous Internet-bound threats. And the AVP.exe error just would cause many problems for your Kaspersky security program as well as your computer system security.
How does the error occur on your computer?
The instruction at “0x64a14da9″ referenced memory at “0x010801e0″. The memory could not be “read”.
avp.exe – application errorThe exception integer division by zero.(0xc0000094) occured in the application at location 0x68f06c2f.
AVP.exe may get into trouble and display the error massage on the screen if you perform some related actions on the computer, and the real cause for the error could be various depending on different computer circumstances, and the AVP.exe error on your computer may come from some of the following cases:
- Incorrect BIOS configuration
- Associated Windows registry corruption
- Virus infection
- Corrupted, missing or incompatible version of Avp.exe file
- Outdated version of Driver
Symptoms of getting Avp.exe error
If AVP.exe error problem unfortunately occurs on your computer, it is inevitable that you will encounter many inconveniences of using the computer:
- Negative computer system performance, and often freeze up or even result in crash
- Kaspersky security program cannot operate and update normally
- Other outside attackers will make use of this security vulnerabilities to invade the computer
- Antivirus program sometimes will crash suddenly
- DLL errors will increase on the computer system
- Computer system and program performance will become very unstable
- CPU usage often occupy 100%
What’s the good way to fix AVP.exe error on computer system
Try to reinstall the related Kaspersky security program on your computer
Due to the AVP.exe file is a component of Kaspersky security program, the corruption or dismiss of the file on the other hand means that Kaspersky security program has been corrupted and cannot work effectively on your computer, so to fix AVP.exe error, you can go to download and install the program again.
To uninstall the program, you can make use of the Windows uninstall utility or a third party removing program, please remember that all of the related files and registries should be removed completely from the computer, otherwise, you will be not allowed to install the it on your computer, which is also a common problem for many computers.
Update the Kaspersky security program
If you think that removing and reinstalling the program is too complicated, you can try to update the Kaspersky security program on your computer, it is possible that the AVP.exe error is just because the outdated program has been unable to keep the program files and registries perform regularly, updating with the newest version has the capability to repair the error and make the file become valid again.
Repair registry error
Registry issue is also a common cause of the AVP.exe error problem, and the most effective way to fix those annoying system error in nowadays also locate on the registry fix, therefore, to repair AVP.exe error, you can try to perform a check for your Windows registry, once there are some registry issues are detected on your computer, you should fix them as quickly as possible.
Luckily, there is one kind of program that can help computer users to easily manage the registry fix and system optimization, which is a professional registry error fix tool, it is a program that is specially created to check computer system for registry errors, and offer the considerate service to fix these detected errors for computer users. So you would get a safe and thorough fix of AVP.exe error on your computer if you own such kind of fix tool on your computer.
The Articles You Might Like
- Urlmon.dll – How to Fix Urlmon.dll Errors Easily and Safely?
- Welcome to RegistryNuke.com
- Taskman.exe Error – Tips to Fix Taskman.exe Error Messages
- What is Wcap.dll Error and How to Fix It Properly
- Fix Msvcr80.dll Error Properly – How to Guide
- How to Fix D3d8.dll Errors – A Troubleshooting Guide
- How to Fix Runtime Error R6025 – Runtime Error R6025 Fix Guide
- Mqrt.dll – How to Fix Mqrt.dll Errors for Windows PC?
- Repair Error Code 41 – How to Fix Error Code 41 on Computer
- What’s Autochk.exe – How can Fix Autochk.exe Error on Computer?