Vcomp.dll file information<
Vcomp.dll is a dll file that usually locates in the \WINDOWS\system32 folder of system drive, it is part of the Microsoft integrated development environment – Microsoft Visual Studio You may not know what is Microsoft Visual Studio, actually this development environment is wildly used to develop many console and graphical user interface applications, if Vcomp.dll was not stored in the right place or missing from your system, you will not be able to get Microsoft Visual Studio function properly but continually getting the below error messages:
- “Vcomp.dll Not Found”
- “[Application name] failed to start because vcomp.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.”
- “Cannot find [File Path]\vcomp.dll”
Vcomp.dll error can show up in one of the above forms according to different situation, if you see the error pop up in your computer, immediate action should be taken to fix it, leave it along will only paralyze the Microsoft Visual Studio but also cause other computer problem like system crash, halt, freeze, etc
How can I fix Vcomp.dll error
Solution 1: restore the Vcomp.dll file
Sometime the error happen because the Vcomp.dll file was somehow removed/deleted from your system, you may use the Search function of Windows to check if Vcomp.dll file is still in your system, if not, you can try to get a fresh copy of Vcomp.dll file and put it in the right folder to get this error fix. This could be done in two ways
- Open web browser and visit google.com
- Search the term of download Vcomp.dll
- Pick a valid and trusted website to download the file.
- Place the downloaded file to C:\WINDOWS\system32 folder
- Go to Start > Run > type in cmd
- Use the register32 commend to install the dll file to your system
- Restart the computer
Automatic way (recommended)
- Click to download and install dll error fix tool and install in your computer.
- Launch the fix tool and the program will automatically search Vcomp.dll from authorised recourse.
- Click Download and Fix Now button to download the dll file on to your PC, the program will automatically install the dll file onto your system and the Vcomp.dll error will be fix by then.
Solution 2: fix registry error
Believe it or not, there are over 80% chance that Vcomp.dll error are caused by registry problem, you may found the file in your system safe and sound, but somehow the error still shows up randomly, that simply because the registry is clogged up by storing to many invalid, corrupt, obsolete entries, you need to clean them up to free the registry and let it back to work properly again, since it is nearly impossible to do it manually, a reliable registry cleaner is needed to help you get this job done, just perform the below three steps
- Download and install the RegistryNuke here.
- Open it and click “Scan” button to diagnose the computer.
- Wait for the scan finish, click “Fix All” button to fix all the found problems.
Solution 3: System restore & virus scan
If you see Vcomp.dll still hanging around in your computer or reappear, you may need to have check on the virus issue that your computer might have. Certain virus is known to be capable of damaging or deleting Vcomp.dll, if you want to fix the error fundamentally, you need to get rid of the virus for sure. Another solution to fix Vcomp.dll error is using the system restore function of Windows, this could basically help you fix all the major system errors, but keep in mind that it only works on the condition that you have created a healthy restore point before.
The Articles You Might Like
- Urlmon.dll – How to Fix Urlmon.dll Errors Easily and Safely?
- Jvm.dll Error Fix – How to Repair Jvm.dll Error on PC
- jucheck.exe – What Is jucheck.exe? How to Fix jucheck.exe Errors Quickly?
- Gdiplus.dll – What Is Gdiplus.dll? How to Fix Gdiplus.dll Errors Instantly?
- Taskman.exe Error – Tips to Fix Taskman.exe Error Messages
- How to Fix D3d8.dll Errors – A Troubleshooting Guide
- Solutions to Fix Utildll.dll Error – Download Utildll.dll Error Fix Tool
- Welcome to RegistryNuke.com
- What’s Autochk.exe – How can Fix Autochk.exe Error on Computer?
- What is D3d9.dll – How to Fix D3d9.dll Error on Your System