What Is ntkrpamp.exe?
ntkrpamp.exe error is one of the common exe errors of Windows PC. You might receive this error message on your computer more than one time. Sometimes, you would get blue screen error 0×00000039,c0x8b2d3228,0×00000000, 0×00000000, 0×00000000; STOP: 0×00000035 c0x8CAF2088,0×00000000, 0×00000000, 0×00000000. ntkrpamp.exe is a Windows system file. It provides not a single but many functions of operating system to make the PC run properly. ntkrpamp.exe should not be terminated since it is an important system file. If you receive ntkrpamp.exe error messages or blue screen of death error caused by this executable file, you had better fix ntkrpamp.exe immediately.
ntkrpamp.exe Error Message
“The system process C:\Windows\system32\ntkrpamp.exe terminated unexpectedly with status code 1073741819. The system will not shut down and restart.”
“Windows could not start because of a computer disk hardware configuration problem.
Could not read from the selected boot disk. Check boot path and disk hardware.
Please check the Windows documentation about hardware disk configuration and your hardware reference manuals for additional information.”
“Windows NT could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt:
Please re-install a copy of the above file.”
“Winnt_root\System32\Hal.dll missing or corrupt:
Please re-install a copy of the above file.”
You might receive error messages as above when you try to start Windows system or to run some applications. It indicates that there are something wrong with the ntkrpamp.exe file. It is not so hard as you might think to fix the error. Follow the guides as below to easily fix ntkrpamp.exe and related registry problems.
How to Fix ntkrpamp.exe Errors Manually?
You can try to fix the error yourself if you think you are familar with PC knowledge.
1. Copy and paste the ntkrpamp.exe file from another computer. Please make sure the computer runs the same version as yours. The location of it always would be C:\Windows\system32\. After that, please reboot your computer to see if the error message still shows.
2.Use Windows installation CD to fix ntkrpamp.exe error
* Insert the Windows Installation CD in the CD drive
* Reboot your computer.
* Press any key when you hear the first “beep”
* Select boot from the CD
* Press R key to open the Recovery Console
* Choose Windows Installation you want > press Enter
* Log in as Administrator > press Enter
* Type the following command in the Recovery Console command prompt > press Enter For Uni-Processor (single CPU) systems:
expand :\i386\ntkrpamp.ex_ :\Windows\system32\ntkrpamp.exe
Then follow the wizard to finish it.
How to Fix ntkrpamp.exe Automatically?
If you still fail to fix the error by using method above, why don’t you try to use some PC fix tools to help you do that? (Download Registry Nuke to fix PC error and speed up PC) Most of the exe errors are not caused by virus, Trojan or spyware but the Windows registry problems. If you uninstall/install programs frequently, there must be many corrupt Windows registry entries left on your PC. Those registry keys would slow down the computer and destroy system files like ntkrpamp.exe. Users can not fix Windows registry problems themselves because any mistake of deleting the registry entries would make your PC run unstable and even crash the whole system. Of course, you can re-install the Windows operating system to repair ntkrpamp.exe and other related errors but you will lose your important data if you forget to restore them before. If you never maintain your computer and has used it for over two years, you will be strongly recommended to use PC fix tool to repair your PC errors.
Follow these Easy Three Steps to Fix ntkrpamp.exe Error
Step 1. Download Registry Nuke and install it on your PC.
Step 2. Click “Start Registry Scan” to diagnose the PC problems.
Step 3. Click “Fix Errors” to repair ntkrpamp.exe error and any potencial PC errors.
The Articles You Might Like
- Jvm.dll Error Fix – How to Repair Jvm.dll Error on PC
- What is Wcap.dll Error and How to Fix It Properly
- How to Fix Appwiz.cpl Error – Appwiz.cpl Missing Problem Fix Guide
- What is D3d9.dll – How to Fix D3d9.dll Error on Your System
- Urlmon.dll – How to Fix Urlmon.dll Errors Easily and Safely?
- Taskman.exe Error – Tips to Fix Taskman.exe Error Messages
- Solutions to Fix Utildll.dll Error – Download Utildll.dll Error Fix Tool
- Wmdrmsdk.dll Error Easy Fix Guide
- A Guide on WHERE Clause Optimization in MySQL
- ntkrpamp.exe – How to Fix ntkrpamp.exe Errors for Slow PC?