Utildll.dll error is commonly happen in Windows base operation system. The file Utildll.dll usually locates in the C:\WINDOWS\system32 folder, it is part of the system dll file and frequently used by Microsoft WinStation application to ensure the its proper functioning, if you received error message regarding the Utildll.dll file, please refer to the solution provided in this article to get it fix promptly.
How to Fix Utildll.dll error
Utildll.dll error can be brought by various factors range from hardware issue to software problem, here we provide you a list of solution, you may apply the proper one according to your particular situation.
There are times that Utildll.dll error was caused by system mis-configuration, it is just a temporary issue which can be set right by restarting your computer for once. So if it is the first time you received the error, try a reboot, if it turned out invalid, move on to the next solution.
Defragment your hard drive
Hard drive fragments is a common problem for computer. Disk fragment can be created from every computer operation that involves hard drive reading/writing like copying and pasting file or opening documents. A fragmented hard drive can easily bring you various dll/exe errors, to remove the fragment, you can apply the defragment tool of Windows, which can be access through Start > Program > Accessories > System Tools > Defragment.
System restore is a feature that available in each Windows system by default, it can pretty much help you solve all the major computer problem including this Utildll.dll error, you can access the tool via Start > Program > Accessories > System Tools > System Restore, after you open the tool, select the option of “restore my computer to previous status” then click Next to follow the on screen instruction to proceed. Keep in mind that this solution only work under the condition that there is a restore point available.
Download and replace the problematic or missing Utildll.dll file
Sometimes the error show up because the Utildll.dll file is absent or damaged, you can try to get a new copy of it and place it back to the system. Follow the below steps:
Search Utildll.dll download on the internet
Download the file from a reliable website
Place it to the folder of C:\WINDOWS\system32
Click Start > Run (Or search “run” on Vista & Win7)
Type “cmd” in the box that appears
Type “regsvr32 Utildll.dll” on the black screen and press Enter
Check the registry status
If Windows registry got messed up, it is no wonder strange problems will start to show up in your system. It has been proven that registry problem is sometimes the main cause of Utildll.dll error, take it easy, by using reliable registry cleaner, the problem can be fixed in 3 easy steps:
- Download and install the RegistryNuke here.
- Open it and click “Scan” button to diagnose the computer.
- Wait for the scan finish, click “Fix All” button to fix all the found problems.
The Articles You Might Like
- ntkrpamp.exe – How to Fix ntkrpamp.exe Errors for Slow PC?
- Jvm.dll Error Fix – How to Repair Jvm.dll Error on PC
- Taskman.exe Error – Tips to Fix Taskman.exe Error Messages
- Welcome to RegistryNuke.com
- What is Wcap.dll Error and How to Fix It Properly
- How to Fix Runtime Error R6025 – Runtime Error R6025 Fix Guide
- jucheck.exe – What Is jucheck.exe? How to Fix jucheck.exe Errors Quickly?
- Fix Ddraw.dll Error – This is How You Can Fix Ddraw.dll Error Easily
- Ymmapi.dll Error Fix Solution – What to Do If Encountered Ymmapi.dll Error
- Mqrt.dll – How to Fix Mqrt.dll Errors for Windows PC?