“TASKMAN.EXE System Error, Object Name not found”
Does the above message look familiar for you? You may come across this error message at certain moment on your computer. If you do not know how to deal with this problem, you should pay attention to this article, because in this article we focus on discussing about this error.
What is this exe error?
Taskman.exe file is one of the windows system files. As an important part of the windows operating system, it contains the basic counters for the hardware and provides links to the pc maintenance tasks. It’s default location is on the C:\windows\system32, if you found it somewhere else, it should be a virus or spyware and you ought delete it to protect your pc.
Here are some error messages for you to take a reference.
Dll Registration: Failed for file C:\WINDOWS\System32\TASKMAN.EXE
“Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: Windows\system32\TASKMAN.EXE. Please re-install a copy of the above file.”
“This application failed to start because TASKMAN.EXE was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.”
“Cannot find \Windows\System32\TASKMAN.EXE”
Why the error happens?
There are many reasons for the errors, but we cannot list all the reasons here. Some typical reasons for the error are listed in the following
1) Virus infection.
2) Registry problems
3) Outdated driver
4）Damaged exe file
Some problems which could be led by the error
1) computer slow down
2) pop-up advertisements
3) system crashes
4) the loss of confidential datas
How to fix the error?
The followings are some common ways for you.
1) Run the anti-virus program. Make sure your computer is virus –free. Moreover, you should remember to update the program to keep it the latest version.
2) Clean the registry. Make sure that there is no damaged or corrupted entry in the registry.
3) Update the system.
4) Use the fix tool to fix the exe error. This is the way we highly suggest. This way is quite safe, easy and effective. Just down load the software and click the button following the instruction .And then all the errors will be fixed.
The Articles You Might Like
- Winword.exe Information and Error Fix Guide
- What’s Autochk.exe – How can Fix Autochk.exe Error on Computer?
- What is D3d9.dll – How to Fix D3d9.dll Error on Your System
- jucheck.exe – What Is jucheck.exe? How to Fix jucheck.exe Errors Quickly?
- Fix Ddraw.dll Error – This is How You Can Fix Ddraw.dll Error Easily
- Urlmon.dll – How to Fix Urlmon.dll Errors Easily and Safely?
- Wmdrmsdk.dll Error Easy Fix Guide
- Taskman.exe Error – Tips to Fix Taskman.exe Error Messages
- Ymmapi.dll Error Fix Solution – What to Do If Encountered Ymmapi.dll Error
- Fix Vcomp.dll Error Automatically – How to Guide