“Cannot find [PATH]\Urlmon.dll”
When you are using or installing certain programs, have you ever seen the message on the above? This message indicates that the Urlmon.dll error happens. What is the Urlmon.dll error? Why does this error happen? How to repair this error? You can learn how to fix Urlmon.dll and related errors easily from this article.
Description of this dll error
Urlmon.dll file is a support file that includes code, data and resource which is for loading several programs at the same time. Its default place is on the C:\Program files\. I f you find it in someplace else, you should check out whether it is a virus or spyware. This file can easily be infected, changed or replaced by the virus.
Here are some error messages, when your computer pops up these messages, you should be alert.
Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: Windows\system32\Urlmon.dll. Please re-install a copy of the above file.”.
The instruction at “0x6xxxxxxx” referenced memory at “0X6xxxxxxx”. The memory could not be “read”.
“Windows\System32\Urlmon.dll missing or corrupt: Please re-install a copy of the above file.”
Why does the Urlmon.dll error happen?
Often times, when your computer is unable to correctly read the Intel Graphics Driver it requires to run, the error happens. Of course, there are some other causes. Now list some of them in the following as reference:
1） Obsolete video drivers
2） Faulty driver files
3） Urlmon.dll is corrupt, has been mistakenly deleted, and is missing or damaged.
4） Malware infection
5） Registry error issues
6） Malfunctioning applications
7） Problem with the software that is generating the error
How to fix the dll error?
1) Run the anti-virus program. Run the program frequently and make sure your computer is not suffering from the virus. You should also remember you need to update the program regularly, this can keep your program latest.
2) Fix the registry. Sometimes there are some damaged entries in the registry, and this is also the reason to lead the error. You ought to scan the registry frequently and fix it when something is wrong.
3) Reinstall the system. When your windows system is not the latest version, you should reinstall the system. Old version system can also lead to all kinds of errors.
4) Use the fix tool to fix the dll error. This is the way we suggest to you. It is very safe, easy and effective. With it you do not have to do a lot of works. Download it from the website and it will solve the errors for you automatically.
How to Fix Urlmon.dll Errors Automatically?
You just follow three easy steps as below to fix the Urlmon.dll. Registry Nuke is a trusted registry cleaner combines with ultra powerful and professional utilities to help you improve the overall system performance through allowing you cleaning up junk files, tweaking memory usage and customizing system setting.
1. Free Download Registry Nuke From Here.
2. Click “Start Registry Scan” to diagnose the PC problems.
3. Click “Fix Errors” to repair Urlmon.dll error and any potencial PC errors.
The Articles You Might Like
- Taskman.exe Error – Tips to Fix Taskman.exe Error Messages
- What’s Autochk.exe – How can Fix Autochk.exe Error on Computer?
- Solutions to Fix Utildll.dll Error – Download Utildll.dll Error Fix Tool
- AVP.exe Error – Solutions to Fix AVP.exe Error with Ease
- jucheck.exe – What Is jucheck.exe? How to Fix jucheck.exe Errors Quickly?
- Fix Msvcr80.dll Error Properly – How to Guide
- What is Wcap.dll Error and How to Fix It Properly
- Error Code 4 Occured – How can Fix Error Code 4 Instantly
- How to Fix D3d8.dll Errors – A Troubleshooting Guide
- Binkw32.dll – What Is Binkw32.dll? How to Fix the Binkw32.dll Errors Very Easily?